Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fav Shoes?!?

So I realized that I've been wearing my silver, Nine West gladiators a lot lately. Not sure why (they are like 2 years old at least!), but I'm loving them! They are kinda fancier that other flats I have and seem to go well from day to night to work and so on... Friday night was a concert, Saturday was a bridal shower and late lunch with the hubs, and then I've got work outfits from yesterday and today. I didn't capture Sunday- not sure why. Totally forgot! We went to brunch and then spent most of the day getting stuff done at home. My brunch outfit was cute though! I will post a redo soon of that one. Here goes...

So...Fri PM I wore the pink skinnies:
Skinnies- Old Navy
Top- Old Navy
Shoes- Nine West
Bag- Laila Rowe (NYC)
Earrings- Kohl's
Yellow VIP sticker from concert =AWESOME!
Saturday:
Dress- TJ MAxx (can't rem. brand)
Necklace- Lia Sophia
Earrings- Kohl's
Bracelets- boutique in Lewes, DE and Bauble Bar
Watch- timex Weekender
Shoes- Payless??






Monday- Maxi skirt
Skirt- Target
Top- Target
Cuff- F21
Earrings- gift from Sandra!
Shoes- Nine West

Tuesday's ensemble:
Skinnies- Old Navy
Tee- Old Navy
Cardi- Old Navy
Shoes-Kohl's Apt 9
Necklace- Bird and cage from Target
Bangles- F21
Watch- Timex Weekender
Belt- Kohl's
Until tomorrow lovelies...
J


Pin It

No comments: