Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day Two- Pin to Real Life

So here it is folks, day two! Remember to check out Sarah over at Sarah's Real Life as well! She's the fab fashionista who started this fun challenge! I'm finding lots of inspiration on Pinterest. Love that site! How did we find recipes, home decorating ideas, and 50 ways to tie a scarf before it?! Who knows!! I found a lovely new blogger named Julie Sarinana of Sincerely, Jules. Love her style and the vibe of her blog! Much more than just fashion. Super fun!! I promptly added her to my Bloglovin feed! Today's ensemble is comprised of a cute chambray dress with military inspired jacket that are similar, but we wear them a bit differently. I'm having fun finding these pins to get my creative juices flowing and then I make them my own. I'm pushing it a bit with the length of my dress for work, but I'll be behind my desk most of the day so I figured I could pull it off. I also have lovely pockets (yay!) so I can kinda sneakily pull it down while I walk if need be! HA HA!
Sincerely, Jules on Pinterest
 
Today's ensemble:
Dress: Pim + Larkin (Piperlime)
Belt: Kohl's
Jacket: Candie's from Kohl's
Shoes: Old Navy
Necklace: Green Chevron- JewelMint, tiny lotus- The Nest Egg boutique
Earrings: Kohl's
 
Until tomorrow lovelies,
J
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this look! I am always amazed how great light blue looks with brown. I invite you to visit my blog
http://lifestyleover40.com/2013/06/24/black-and-white-jumpsuit/
Sara

Jessy Mack said...

Thanks Sara!! I love your blog- combining fashion, art and travel! I will be sure to follow along in your adventures! Checking out your jumpsuit look now! thanks for stopping by!
Jessy