Friday, May 24, 2013

When Life Gives You Lemons...

...wear a lemonade colored blazer! Life really hasn't given me lemons, but it is cold and rainy so I needed to bring some sunshine to the day! I am in L-O-V-E with my new electric lemon blazer from The Gap. I recently ordered it online, but I don't see it anymore. :-( Possibly in stores? I also got it in a pretty coral color. So this yellow might be a tad much for some, but it is the perfect bright, canary yellow. I would not call it neon like a few of the reviews did. You know me, I am NOT afraid of color! I've also been wanting to wear these super fun patterned skinnies from ON for a while now. I got them in B & W as witnessed today (don't see them online anymore) and in the green print that is available. SO cute and fun! Adds a lot of personality to a work ensemble. I also thought that they worked well with a bright color like my sunny blazer. One is bold in color, and one in pattern. It is just the right way to be a little wild without going overboard.
Today's ensemble:
Blazer- The Gap
Skinnies- Old Navy
Shoes- Elle for Kohl's
Tee- Old Navy
Necklace- Zodiac sign necklace from an online boutique (can't rem.)
Belt- Old Navy
Earrings- Kohl's

Happy LONG weekend and Memorial day all. I'll be enjoying time with family and friends at BBQs and the pool, while remembering what the day truly represents- celebrating those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. God Bless America and all of our past, present, and future service men and women!

Until tomorrow lovlies...
J

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a ray of sunshine you are! I love your beautiful ensemble!! You have such a unique flare and fashion sense. Can't wait til the next outfit.