Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pink Pants!

Pin ItHere is yet another outfit featuring my very FAV Old Navy Rock Star Skinnies! They are still on sale folks! Go check them out- lots of colors to choose from. REMINDER- they do run small! Once I found my size in these skinnies I haven't looked back since, but it took a few tries. To give you an idea...I usually wear a 2/4/small in Old Navy bottoms, in these I wear an 8. I would assume that most folks can easily go up two sizes for them to fit well and flatter your figure! Try some! Also, ladies...don't think you have to be tall with long legs to wear skinnies. I am neither. I am only 5'5" barefoot and have a freakishly long torso and short-ish legs. I promise you won't be disappointed! Have you ever avoided a trend or style just because you assumed it wouldn't work on you? You never know until you try, right?! And with the great price tag on these, you can't go wrong! Be bold, be brave, go SKINNIES!
 Today's ensemble:
Skinnies- DUH..do I have to say it?! Old Navy
Blouse- Old Navy
Shoes- Elle for Kohl's
Bangles- Bauble Bar plus small gold from a friend
Earrings- Bauble Bar
Necklace- It's a teeny tiny lotus flower from The Nest Egg (boutique in Fairfax Corner, Fairfax, VA)

Until tomorrow lovlies...
J


No comments: