Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It Ain't Easy Being Green



I'm usually contrast-y kinda gal, not a monochromatic one. However, this AM for some reason I felt the need to pull together a few hues of green from my closet. Not quite sure why...sometimes the clothes just call to you! This is where I ended up and I'm pretty pleased. I threw in the leopard shoes for a little extra kick and kept my neck and wrists clean and clear as to not over do it. Chanel told us to remove one thing (accessory) before you leave the house- keeping her advice in mind, I just didn't add anything besides my fun earrings, ring, and belt. You'll also see yesterday and Sunday's ensembles as I was too crazed to post yesterday. I'm heading out of town tomorrow to attend a  fitness conference. I may or may not post. Since I'll be comfy cozy in my workout gear (although still uber stylish, I might add:-)), I may skip it and resume when I return on Sunday. We'll see!
 The ensembles:
5/7/13
Pants- NY & Co
Top- Old Navy
Cardi- Old Navy
Belt- Old Navy
Shoes- Nine West
Ring- Boutique in Old Town Alex (can't rem name)
Earrings- Kohl's



5/6/13 (left)
Cropped pants- Old Navy
Blouse- Old Navy
Cardi- Old Navy
Necklace- Forever 21
Bracelet- Forever 21
Shoes- Sole Society

5/5/13 (right)
Lunch date with the hubs for Cinco de Mayo!
Skinnies- Old Navy
Chambray shirt- Thirfted (My Sister's Closet in AZ)
Shoes- Elle for Kohl's
Rig- Forever 21
Necklace- Old Navy YES! Our ON has fun jewelry now!!!! Watch out!
Fun necklace detail! Love it!



Until tomorrow lovlies...
J
Pin It

No comments: