Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Floral Meets Tribal

Can you believe that I've had this dress since last year and today is the first time I am wearing it?! Found it on the Target clearance rack and loved it but wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with it. Also, I think I like it even more now. Does that ever happen to you? You buy something and let it sit in your closet, passing over it time and time again until one day, you're in full on LOVE with the item! It might sound silly, but I think clothes "call" (not literally of course- I'm not crazy!) to you so that you don't miss them in the moment, but maybe you aren't quite ready to integrate them into your wardrobe. At any rate, this is fun bc of the vibrant colors and mixed print! I love that it has flowers as well as some tribal/southwest type shapes at the bottom. I'm also jazzed about wearing this without a cardi on the weekend this summer as I LOVE the criss cross straps across the back! FUN! Details like that sometimes push me from contemplating purchasing an item to making the decision!









Today's ensemble:
Dress- Target
Cardi- Target
Shoes- Boutique Gossip on 23rd (Crystal City, VA)
Necklace- Bauble Bar
Bracelets- Bauble bar (large bangle) and World Market
Earrings- Charming Charlies
 Until tomorrow lovlies...
J

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you supply in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again right here frequently. I am slightly certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the following!

my web blog :: トリーバーチ