Tuesday, May 28, 2013

AMUUURRRICA!

Sometimes you just gotta go for it! You know, like really go for it! To me, this means wearing something maybe a little too....something...simply because I like it! It may not be right on trend or funky enough, and maybe a slight bit too matchy matchy, but when I woke up thinking of this scarf (please tell me some of you wake up thinking of clothing), I decided to go all out patriotic. Yesterday was Memorial Day after all! Mom and I had a mini shopping excursion and we found these fun, summery, nautical, patriotic scarves in Dress Barn of all places. A location with a very unfortunate name, but sometimes some good finds! Hope your long weekends were full of fun and laughter taking moments to remember why we recognize memorial day and being thankful that many are willing to give their lives to protect our freedom! AMMUUURRIICA!!

Skirt- Old Navy
Chambray shirt- thrifted in AZ
Scarf- Dress Barn
Shoes- Sole Society
Bangle- Bauble Bar
Belt- Kohl's
Earrings- Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl's


Oh and P.S. I will be posting some weekend ensembles that I didn't take the time to shoot this weekend. I need to wrangle the hubby for a little post work photo montage of this weekend's looks. Ha!
Until tomorrow...
J
Pin It

No comments: