Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF!

Not much to say today other than I am SO ready for this weekend! It's been a GREAT but LONG week! I was really excited to wake up and get dressed today...Friday workday, gorgeous weather, open toed shoes! YAY! Off to enjoy the weekend! A very happy one to you all as well! I didn't post much this week, sorry! Will try to share my weekend ensembles with you!

Today's ensemble:
Skinnies- Old Navy- I LOVE their skinnies in case you didn't know...
Blouse- Old Navy
Shoes- Elle for Kohl's
Cuff- ?? Forever 21 I think
Earrings- Macy's
Necklace- small one- gift from my love, long- ??ordered after seeing on the today show around Xmas! It's a "star sign/constellation" pendant. Super cool!
Watch- Timex Weekender

Until tomorrow...
J
Pin It


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The color of your jeans are awesome!

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com

Jessy Mack said...

Thanks Kacie!! ;-)