Monday, April 22, 2013

Post Miami Haze...


Catching up after having a CRAZY week at work and then a FABULOUS trip to Miami for 4 days! I admire the bloggers who post even while out of their normal routines. Maybe I'll get better with more experience/time s a blogger, but as work gets busy or even life in general I find that I slack on here. Sorry. It's not that I don't care, it's just that if something has to suffer, at this point it's this. Here is an update of some of my Miami ensembles. We were there for a friend's wedding so there is a "night before party" outfit and a wedding day outfit. I didn't snap any beach pics though. ;-) Also, I've included today's ensemble in an attempt to get back on track with my work outfits!


Today's ensemble:
Back to the "cold"  (50s). Boooo!
Cropped pants- Old Navy (old)
Blouse- Elle for Kohl's
Cardi-Nordies (Halogen)
Scarf- Old Navy
Belt- Kohl's
Earrings- ???? :-(
Flats- Kenneth Cole

Black and White party day before wedding 4/19/13
Dress- Asos
Shoes- Zappos
Necklace- Von Maur (hard to tell but it's hematite)
Cuff- Kohl's (? I think)
Earrings- you can't see them but they are hematite hoops from Kohl's





4/20/13-Wedding day
With my handsome hubby who was a groomsman
Dress- Urban Outfitters (I wish I'd asked for a full length photo. This has a high-low hemline and it was really striking on. I loved the way it flowed as I walked! A fun dress for sure!)
Belt- Kohls
Shoes- not pictured (oops)- Kate Spade (silver strappy with a flower on the toes- I've had them for years and I LOVE them!)
Earrings- Gift from a friend (thanks Sandra!)
Cuff (same as above) Kohl's

The weekend was GREAT and now back to real life. Hopefully the warmth and sunshine will follow us from Miami!

Until tomorrow lovlies...
J

Pin It

2 comments:

Grace @ Wrinkled Chiffon said...

Great pictures...thanks for sharing! Love the black Asos dress! Looks like you had a great time at the wedding. ;)

xo Grace
www.wrinkledchiffon.com

Jessy Mack said...

Thanks Grace!!! :-) The wedding and whole weekend in Miami was a BLAST! XO