Wednesday, April 3, 2013

All Dressed Up with No Where To Go!

Well, the sad thing is that I DID in fact have somewhere to be, but my body thought otherwise. I picked a fun and whimsical outfit (whimsical= flower belt), got to work ready to face the day and then BAM my body revolts! I won't go into details, but I became sick out of nowhere and had to resign to it and go home for the day. So, I wore my whimsy fun for about 2 hours and then it was sweatpants city. Oh well, it happens. I wanted to wear that outfit again tomorrow, but my hubby looked at me like I was from crazy town. So...I guess I'll wait a while to wear it again. :-( Anyway, I'm on the mend and showing you today's ensemble alongside yesterday's short-lived one. Happy hump day!!!

Today's ensemble:
Pants- Old Navy
 Top- Old Navy
Blazer- Kohl's
Shoes- Nine West
Earrings- Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl's

Sorry for the poor pic quality/color!





Yesterday's ensemble:
Slacks- H & M
Blouse- Old Navy
Cardi- Old Navy
Belt- Loft
Earrings- Charming Charles
Shoes- Target







Until tomorrow lovlies...
J
Pin It

No comments: