Monday, March 11, 2013

Back From the Dead!

Monday, 3/1/13




Whew! I am sorry you guys...I have been MIA! It wasn't bc I needed a break after that last challenge. I've been sick sick sick. Honestly, I think it was just a cold but man did it throw me for a  loop. I didn't post anything bc all of last week I was either in pjs or workout clothes for the couple of days I dragged my butt to work. I'm still stuffy but finally feeling human again! Whew! I'm back and will try to make it up to you by being a good, dedicated blogger and posting every day! I didn't even get online to see what my fav bloggers have been wearing/up to so you know I was really feeling crummy! Here is an ensemble from this weekend (below)- meant to shoot and post my day time outfits, but I found myself running out of the house and forgot to capture them. I've also posted my spring-y work outfit today. Happy Monday all!!

 Today's ensemble:
Pants- NY& Co (old)
Top- Kohl's (Daisy Fuentes)
Necklace- Beach Haus Designs
Bracelet-Bauble bar
Earrings- ??
Shoes- Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl's
Sat PM, 3/9/13








Sat ensemble:
Skinnies- Old Navy
Top- Old Navy
Necklace- The Icing
Shoes- Nine West
Ring- Forever 21
Clutch- Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl's
Earrings- Kohl's

Until tomorrow lovlies...
J

No comments: