Monday, February 25, 2013

Shout Out to My Sis!

I love the look of a casual tee with something a bit more dressy. I usually wear something that fits this description on the weekend. I am not really one to experiment too much with work wear. However, something this morning told me to throw this together and I rather like it! Plus it gives a shout out to my AWESOME sister-in-law who lives in AZ and works at U of A! Got this tee on my AZ trip last week. I also have a penchant for college tees and hoodies. WHY?! NO idea! Did I go there?! No, but I've got the t-shirt! I love school and would constantly be pursuing some degree if my funds/time allowed it. There is just something exciting about being on campus or in a college bookstore with that thirst for knowledge. Ahhhhh...makes me wanna buy text books! Or just a cute tee! I've also added my weekend outfits to this post. I had some fun nighttime looks that I may post soon. These were my outfits that met parts of the challenge for my daytime chillin/errands.  Happy Monday all!!
 Today's ensemble:
Skirt- Old Navy
Tights-Kohl's
Boots- Issac Mizrahi for Target
Tee- U of A bookstore ;-)
Blazer- H & M
Belt- Kohl's
Necklace- An outdoor festival in Herndon, VA
Earrings- Kohl's
Bracelet- Forever 21-do-over piece!



Sunday, 2/24/13
Saturday, 2/23/13
 Sunday's ensemble:
Jeans- Citizen's of Humanity (re-do item!)
Tee- Old Navy
Shoes- Converse All Stars (bought at Journey's??)
Bracelet- Forever 21
Necklace- Kohl's
Earrings-Target

Saturday's ensemble:
Jeans- Citizen's of Humanity
Sweater- Old Navy (re-do!)
Jacket- Old Navy
Necklace- Jewelmint
Earrings-Kohl's
Shoes- Old Navy


Until tomorrow lovlies!!!
J
Pin It



No comments: