Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Grumble Grumble Grumble...

Anyone who knows me at all knows what this blue "uniform" means (I have a health fair at work today) and how much I hate wearing it. If you are just starting to follow me, then please know...I HATE wearing my blue. Well, let me qualify that. I don't hate it totally- it could be a worse color, fit, style, etc. Sometimes it's nice to not have to pick an outfit early in the am. However, I do hate wearing it as much as I do certain times of the year (fall and spring when I wear it MOST days) as well as in the middle of a fashion challenge. A baby blue polo does not scream "CHALLENGE" to me. Well, it does...but not in the intended way. It is a CHALLENGE to style this ensemble so that I look like anything but a summer camp counselor. Blech!!! Hate it! Wearing it again tomorrow too! :-( Anyway, here I am in my health fair uniform. I have creative freedom in my shoes & jewelry so I try to make them kinda sassy, but there just ain't no makin' this whole look sassy!  Ok, moving on...I'm over it...not really...ok, I am ...not.








Khakis- Old Navy
Polo- work issued :-(
Shoes- Kohl's
Bangle- Bauble bar ( I had on some more skinny gold ones too but they were annoying as I did my cholesterol screenings this morning. They kept on jangling- somehow seemed unprofessional!)
Belt- Kohl's (repeat item)
Earrings- Kohl's

Tomorrow will be another blue shirt outfit so hang in there. I will wear something different...maybe black pants...different shoes...a cardi- ohh la la! Normal clothes to follow!
Until tomorrow lovlies!
Pin ItJess

No comments: