Friday, February 8, 2013

Cozy Chic

Leggings make me feel cozy, even when worn with a work appropriate casual ensemble. Though we are not getting any snow here (thank goodness!) I was in the mood for a comfy-cozy feel today. I hope tall boots never go out, bc then I'll have to be a fashion "DON'T"! ;-) The reworn piece today is my necklace from Calamarie. I LOVE them and their eco-friendly/fair trade items from artisans in Columbia. SUCH gorgeous pieces! Check them out!

I put this dress/tunic on today with tights thinking that I could rock it as a dress. However...if I wanted to make it work appropriate, I had to go the legging route. It's a tad too short to go without "bottoms".  In the summer, on a weekend I think I'll try this with flats (my answer to short length dresses) and bare legs as it is super cute alone! This was a gift from the little momma during our impromptu trip to TJ MAXX last night. Ladies, be warned...they have GOOD stock right now! OMG it was all I could do to not just fill up a cart.  Maybe scoot on over this weekend for some retail therapy... ;-)

Today's ensemble:
Tunic- TJ MAXX- eight sixty
Leggings- Simply Vera by Vera Wang from Kohl's
Boots- Old Navy
Belt- Old navy
Necklace- Calamarie (reworn item)
Earrings- :-( Can't rem...
Bracelet- Jewelmint

Until tomorrow...
J

No comments: