Thursday, February 7, 2013

Black Crops and a White Tee!

Sorry for missing yesterday's post. As you can tell from my very fashionable ensemble, I was at a health fair most of the day! Here is today's repeat of the white tee and yesterday's repeat of the black cropped pants! I must speak on the versatility of a white tee. I love how this challenge is forcing me to look at clothes with more than one purpose. I have a whole bunch of long and short sleeved white tees as they are one of my fav go to pieces of all time. However, I don't usually layer them under blazers like I did today. Yesterday it looked so sporty and today, the same top- more biz. Love it!  I'm having fun with this one all! Looking forward to really stretching my creativity!

































On the left is today's ensemble and on the right is yesterday's. Here goes...

2/7/13
Pants- Kohl's
Tee- Old Navy (repeated item!)
Blazer- Kohl's
Necklace- Calamarie (Eco friendly jewelry from Columbia! LOVE)
Earrings- Kohl's
Shoes- Target

2/6/13
Cropped pants- Nordstrom (repeat item)
Tee- Old Navy
Polo- work issued
Earrings- Bauble Bar
Shoes- Kenneth Cole (black flats that you can't really see)

That's all folks...
Until tomorrow...
J

No comments: