Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Ok, so it's still cold, like really REALLY cold. And yes, I know it's winter so it's supposed to be cold, but come on! As I mentioned in yesterday's post, it really doesn't get "teens" cold here. Anyway, my ensemble yesterday proved to be a very  DUMB match for the weather. My little ankles and feet were freezing all day! My fault for making a poor outfit choice, I know. I'm all about suffering for fashion- within reason! It also didn't help that the heat in my office is broken. My first relief of the day was blasting the heat in my car on the way home! When I woke up this morning to a snowy surprise (nothing crazy accumulations-wise, but still much more than I was expecting which was NOTHING), I literally wondered if I could rock sweat pants with my scarf of the day. Alas, I could not, but I could go for a snow day casual look. I'm toasty from my toes to my neck today!

Today's ensemble:
Cords- Old Navy
Top- Old Navy
Sweater- Kohl's
Scarf- Kohl's
Bangles- Forever 21
Earrings- Bauble Bar
Boots- Boutique 9 by Nine West.


Until tomorrow...
J

No comments: