Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What's Black and White and Red All Over?

ME! Well, today that is! I love a good monochromatic look with a pop of color. I added in the red in a few places since my outfit has a lot of black.You know me, I LOVE colors! I know someone in fashion once said to look at what you're wearing and remove one accessory, but I go with my gal, Coco (Chanel, that is) and live by the motto of you can never have too many baubles! Sometimes I channel her with oodles of strands of pearls and remember how fabulous she was. She would certainly be guest of honor at my "dead or alive celebrity dinner party"! I've also included pics from over the weekend and yesterday, I've been nursing some icky virus so I did not don a scarf on Monday while I was at home sleeping, thus I will add on an additional day to the challenge!

Here goes...
 Today's ensemble:
Pants- Ann Taylor
Top- Old navy
Scarf- Amazon pashmina haul
Earrings- Charming Charlies
Bracelet- Bauble Bar
Belt- Old Navy
Shoes- Intermix


 Tues 1/15/13
Pants- Macy's (old!)
Top- work shirt
Scarf- ???
Bracelet- Bauble Bar
Earrings- Kohl's
Sneaks- Nike
Watch- Swatch










   

Saturday, 1/12/13
Jeans- Citizens of Humanity
T-shirt- Old Navy
Scarf- Kohl's
Earrings- Kohl's
Jacket- Converse (Target)
Sneaks- Converse
Sunday 1/13/13
Pants- Lucy
T (underneath you can't see it)- Lucy
Hoodie- nike
Scarf- Dana Buchman for Kohl's
Earrings- Kohl's
Sneaks- Asics (Breast Cancer support- got them at DSW this fall)













Until tomorrow...
J

No comments: