Monday, January 7, 2013

Manic Monday

So, giving your self a fashion challenge of any sort really removes that option of just "throwing something on" in the morning! This is good! It keeps ya on your toes! I've always had the best of intentions to pick out my outfits the night before so that is one less thing to do in the morning, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. After being out later than usual on a Sunday night watching football with friends, I said "ehh, I'll do it in the AM!" Not advisable. I'm so much foggier and less motivated in the morning. I stand there in my closet looking at these colorful items like they are foreign objects that I can't seem to figure out. So, I vow to go back to being diligent about picking my ensembles before laying my head down to rest. Here is today's ensemble:

Pants- Loft
T-Old Navy
Blazer- LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Scarf- ??? possibly Old Navy
Bangles- H & M
Earrings- Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl's
Watch- Timex Weekender
Shoes- Target

Until tomorrow....(which I'll pick out tonight!)
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit!! Striped scarves are FUN!! Like the nails too what color?