Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mad Men Inspired...

Well, kinda...Mad Men and the FAB women on that show certainly got me thinking! I didn't quite meet the mark, but this is as close as I can come with my modern wardrobe. I realized that I don't have a lot of small, square scarves- which is mainly what they wore. I thought I had at least a couple. No dice! Maybe something to add to my collection?!  Here is my nod to the rise of the working woman!
Today's ensemble:
Skirt- Old Navy
Blouse- Old Navy
Tights- Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl's
Scarf- Ford Warrior (breast cancer awareness) scarf from 2005 (LOVE these scarves and the cause they support!)
Bracelets-Pink- Kohl's, black/silver- Bauble Bar
Earrings- Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl's
Shoes- Nine West

One VERY important missing accessory...my rings! EEEKK! Left the house in a hurry and forgot all of them! Sorry love! :-(



Until tomorrow...
J

No comments: