Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello Monday + Weekend Recap!

 Adieu weekend, bienvennue Monday! Here's my weekend recap since I am AWFUL at actually posting over the weekend! UGH- sorry! I vow to do better! I just feel so technology-phobic on the weekends. Don't get me wrong, I've got my iPhone and iPad usually within close reach, but the computer repels me! Esp now with the ease of getting my necessary internet transactions done on my iPad (FB checking, looking something up, etc)...it just doesn't feel the same as getting on the computer. Being on the computer for work all week makes me not want to do anything remotely related on the weekends. I think this is good. I know there are folks who obsessively check work email Sat and Sun and as much as I am devoted to my job, I'm more devoted to my LIFE on the weekends. I will try to always keep this balance as I try to live with the attitude of "working to live" and not "living to work".  On to the fashion...

Saturday 1/26 (girls day out- brunch, shopping, movie!)
Pants- Old Navy ( never done the white pants thing in winter, but saw one of my fav fashionistas/bloggers, J from J's Everyday Fashion do it and LOVED the look! I hope I pulled it off as well as she did. She's done this other times, but I was looking at her outfits on FB and this one from last year struck a chord.
Chambray shirt- thrifted in AZ
Sweater- Kohl's
Boots- Old Navy
Scarf- Kohl's
Bracelets- both from Bauble bar- too bad you can't see detail- they are FAB!
Earrings- Bauble Bar

 Sun 1/27 (brunch and errands with the hubby)
Pants- Old Navy (I'm telling you- their skinnies are the BEST!)
Thermal T- Victoria's Secret
Scarf- Kohl's
Boots- Nine West (some kind of vintage boutique line)
Earrings- can't rem too old!
Mon 1/28
Pants- Old Navy
Cardi- Old Navy
Blouse- Old Navy
Scarf- airport find!
Earrrings- Lia Sophia
Bracelet- Forever 21
Watch- Timex Weekender
Boots- Nine West
Belt- Kohl's










Until tomorrow...
J

No comments: