Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's an Old Navy kinda day...

I didn't plan it...but I'm wearing an entire ON ensemble today! All pieces bought at different times and seasons too. Funny! 

Today's ensemble:
Cropped pants: Old Navy
Blouse: Old Navy
Sweater: Old Navy
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: Target
Earrings: Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl's

The necklace is super cool and NEW! Bauble Bar had 20 days of Buried Baubles during the month of Dec- meaning one awesome piece was marked down to either $10 or $20 each day. Eeeek- I definitely bought a few of those this month! I tried to stay away, but I LOVE their jewelry SO much that I couldn't pass up great deals like that. Here is a larger pic of the necklace and earring detail. Still doesn't do it justice- the necklace is 3 flaps/tiles of metal on top of one another. Totally unique and fun!











Until tomorrow...
J

No comments: