Friday, December 14, 2012

I Heart Skirts with Pockets!

I have no idea why, but I just LOVE skirts that have pockets. Maybe because it is kinda rare or because it doesn't seem to make sense. Pockets on pants? Sure! Jeans? of course! A skirt? WOW-so unexpected!! Ok, I'm slightly overselling, but I really do make purchase choices (sometimes) based on little details like pockets. Today is our hospital holiday luncheon so I'm aiming to be festive! I'm not much into mixing patterns, though I love when I see others do it well. I tried today with my polka dot tights and JUMBO houndstooth print skirt.




Today's ensemble:
Skirt- Express (thrifted)
Sweater- H & M
Tights- Old Navy
Boots- Issac Mizrahi for Target
Necklace- Calamarie http://www.calamarie.com/ (really cool sustainable jewelry made in Columbia. This necklace is made of old coffee grounds and dried berries! Hard to see the gorgeous details, but her pieces are to die for!!)
Earrings- Old Navy
watch- Timex Weekender




Until tomorrow...
J

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey Jess - What does Express (thrifted) mean? I am LOVING that skirt and I want it! ;)