Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hodge Podge Post

Today's pic is from my ensemble today and the other two are from the last week and are "action shots"! Ha! :-) I'm realizing that it is so much more fun dressing for warm weather! Though I wrote about loving layers and boots (and I do), when the COLD of winter hits and all I want to wear is a snuggie, it's hard to put together super fun and creative outfits! And this difficulty is more so for work-related dressing. I really do enjoy putting together weekend outfits more, as jeans are a fav staple this time of year and not something I can wear to work much. It's now when I need to inspire myself with a challenge. I'm thinking of doing another month-long challenge in Jan, but not quite sure what angle to take. Stay tuned...and if you have any ideas, leave me a message!
12/13/12-bad lighting in my office. :-(

Work group pic for LL Christmas card
12/13/12
Pants- Old Navy
Sweater- Vicky's secret catalog
Blazer- H & M
Necklace- Old Navy
Earrings- Kohl's
Shoes- Nine West (you can't see, but they are my black pumps)

Photo on right:
Cords- Old Navy (LOVE these skinny cords!)
Blouse- LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Scarf- ?? airport store?? :-)
Earrings- Kohl's
Shoes- not pictured- blue flats from Kohl's
Ignore the white button-it was a prop for our work photo! ;-)

12/12/12-Excitedly in action at our division holiday party as I peruse my fun gifts!



12/12/12
Dress- Macy's (can't rem brand, but I got it in the HUGE NYC Macy's)
Blazer- H & M
Tights- Kohl's (these may be Vera by Vera Wang)
Boots- Issac Mizrahi for Target
Bracelets- Macy's and a boutique from the beach
Earrings- Bauble Bar
Watch- Timex Weekender


Until tomorrow...
J

No comments: