Wednesday, November 28, 2012

THANKFUL That the Holidays are Here!

So, since I last posted we had the "kick off" holiday of this, my very favorite time of year-Thanksgiving!! It all starts in October really, with my love of fall as a whole, then we glide into the cooler weather and yummy food/family time of Thanksgiving. December brings all things Christmas (while I know there are other holidays to celebrate, I celebrate Christmas and this is my blog, so I'm saying Christmas instead of the PC "holiday season"), which includes lights, cheesy music, great made-for-tv movies with washed up stars, hustle and bustle of shopping and cooking, and despite that last one a generally warm, happy, generous and thankful *GLOW* about everything! I LOVE Christmas time!! All that really has nothing to do with fashion (well, besides shopping the sales!), but I had to give a nod to the most wonderful time of the year!  It's still pretty mild here, so my ensembles aren't too bundled up! Here is today's. I'm back to the office most of the time so you'll see my dailies again, even if they are less exciting! :-)

Today's ensemble:

Sweater-Kohl's
Cropped pants- Old Navy
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: Old Navy
Necklace- Red Envelope (gift from hubby!)
Earrings- Kohl's
Bracelet- Brighton (gift from momma)






Until tomorrow...
J

No comments: