Monday, September 17, 2012

Keepin' My Toes Exposed!

I just read a wonderful tip from my Shopaholic's Daily Calendar 2012 desk calendar...it said, one way to fashionably transition from summer to fall is to pair open toed shoes with fall-ish outfits for as long as you can. I LOVE this advice because I prefer open toed shoes (though I do love a great pair of boots) and have many more open toed options than closed. I always do this and am happy that an official shopping calendar agrees! It can be tough as the days get cooler, of course due to comfort (brrrrr...cold tootsies!), but also due to the shape of the shoe. I try to keep my more structured, caged in open toed shoes in rotation for much longer (see today's example). To me, this just looks better as we are covered up more. The strappy, super summery looking sandals are about to be tucked in for their long winters nap.

Today's ensemble:
Skirt- Old Navy
Top- thrifted
Shoes- Sole Society
Bracelet- Forever 21
Watch- Swatch
Earrings Kohl's
Belt-Target

Until tomorrow...
J

No comments: