Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fla la la la FALL!

This outfit just screams "FALL" to me! The colors and layers just make me happy! I got this skirt a few months ago and heave been waiting to wear it as one of my fall ensembles. It is light enough to wear during warm summer months, but the colors are some of my fall favs. If I had to pick, I'd say that the burnt orange color is my all time fav fall hue. Do you have certain colors you wear during certain times of the year? Magenta in the spring? turquoise in the summer? Or is it black year round? Even if you love black, you can add in little seasonal colors in your accessories. I definitely wear more brown and earth tones between Sept and Nov. Once the cold winter falls upon us, I wear more black, grey and navy, always trying to add in colorful accessories so I don't feel gloomy! You all saw my summer colors- lots of blues, greens, pinks, and purples! I LOVE color. Not everyone is so adventurous with it. As with any habit changes, I suggest you start small. Add in a colorful belt or fun red flats. Don't go from all black all the time to a mind blowing yellow dress...it might be a tad too much all at once!
Details of the shoes, belt, and bracelet!


Today's ensemble:
Skirt- Von Maur
Top-Dana Buchman for Kohl's
Shoes- Gossip on 23rd (a SUPER cute and trendy local boutique here in Arl, VA)
Bracelet- Premier Design
Earrings- Dana Buchman for Kohl's
Belt-Target

Until tomorrow...


J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! FALL!! Love your outfit - makes me smile!! You look FABULOUS!!