Sunday, August 12, 2012

Saturday Surprise

It's late and I'm super sleepy after a long, hectic, but fabulous Saturday. We threw a surprise party for Jack (mom's fiance) for his 60th! She had him out all day, my awesome MIL helped me prep and decorate, and we welcomed him back with a bang! The surprise was a hit and so was the evening! I ran around and set up in very practical casual clothes of course, but here was my official outfit of the day. Still going strong with no repeats!

Today's ensemble:
Shirt- LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's ( I LOVE her stuff!)
Shorts- Old Navy
Shoes- Boutique 9 by Nine West (wedges)
Jewelry- Earrings: Charming Charlie's, bangles: Old Navy


Nighty night!

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was THE BEST party ever and Jack felt so loved and special!! Thank you my BEAUTIFUL daughter and BEST friend!!