Monday, August 27, 2012

Another (Health Fair) Day, Another Dollar...

Another non-inspired outfit suitable for the corporate health fair world that I work in. As I've mentioned before, I always struggle with days I have to wear this because it's JUST. NOT. SASSY! Oh well...the one perk- it makes getting dressed VERY easy. I was planning to pick a fun/cute outfit today to wear before my fair, but this morning when that alarm went off, I was a little relieved to have such a "uniform" to wear. I've got four more days of the challenge (although, I'm inspired to keep going), so I promise to go out with a bang! Notice, I was still able to get in a *POP* of color with my orange and blue sneaks!

Today's Ensemble:
Capris- Target
T-shirt- work vendor, who knows?!?!?
Earrings- Charming Charlie's
Sneaks- Adidas

Until tomorrow....
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT - SASSY Earings!!!