Thursday, February 16, 2012

How the heck have you been?!?


Hello folks! It's been a "minute" since I've last posted. I've attempted a blog a few times. One time successfully writing three whole posts (2007) and another time or two where my attempts have been only in my thoughts, "...maybe I should write a blog?!" This time, I'm hoping my attempt is a bit more successful. A lot of folks blog and it's motivating me. Some people really have a lot of cool stuff to say, while others shouldn't waste the cyberspace with their thoughts. Either way, blogging can be a cool online journal of sorts! I'm assuming two whole people will read my blog: little momma and my bestie, Al. Thanks ladies! I appreciate your wholehearted support of anything I do! My purpose here is to share thoughts that I feel worthy of putting out there. They may be silly/funny, profound (well, let's hope!), or most likely, health related. I am very passionate about life and living the BEST version of yours possible. If this is only for me, momma, and Al, well then maybe I can help lend some inspiration to your day!

Here goes...again!
XO
J

2 comments:

Eva Hillard said...

Welcome back my Jessy!! Looking forward to your fun,intelligent insightful musings. Love you!!xoxo Momma

Allie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're doing this! You are my most favorite source of inspiration in all things health and I'm happy to share my best kept secret with the world! As long as I still get most of your attention. ;) You rock friend! XOXO